Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded everything to my MacBook and now I just get a strange blue screen when I try to look at my dashboard.

·
Ride More, Work Less
7,774 Posts
I cannot get it to do anything now. There are icons on the left side but when I click on them nothing happens.
Might try a different browser or clearing your cache. You should get a lot of menus the pop out when you click on things.

Everything that was there is still there except for the manual upload. For that, you need to use the garmin express application.

·
mtbr member extraordinair
1,075 Posts
Just saw it yesterday. I was perplexed at first. You have to click the 'sports' tab at the top I didnt see at first. I took the "tour" and it explained it pretty well. I too am on the fence about it, but thats just because its different, not necessarily worse.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it to work. As noted above I just needed to use a newer browser like Google Chrome. Looks pretty cool. Will this nock Strava off??? We will see.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nothing on mine either…Does not recognize my Edge 500..Tried different browsers, called Garmin support…they can't figure it out..I can download in the old version, but not the new…Don't like it !

·
Fat-tired Roadie
18,453 Posts
I'm still using ANT Agent. The web site switched over on its own. Now it looks like a dating web site and takes me an extra couple of clicks to look at a new upload.

But my real records are in Excel, my real patting myself on the back is on Strava, and my real analysis is in Golden Cheetah.

So, meh.

·
Ride More, Work Less
7,774 Posts
There is no such link on my page.
Garmin did say they would be rolling things out. The new features are all listed as coming soon, so you are only really missing fluff at the moment.

I was able to create a couple of pages with different widgets on the pages. There is some good potential. I just hope it will be realized.

Here's what to be on the look out for.
View attachment 884815

1 - 12 of 12 Posts