Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone travelling Bend --> Seattle? need small favor

When loading my vehicle on departure, I stupidly left a front wheel in my friend's garage on my last trip to Bend. So I have a bike here at home in Seattle eastside without the front wheel.

Anyone on a Bend trip that would consider bring back a 27.5x2,8 wheel for me?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I drive regularly to Arlington, OR and to Seattle (probably next weekend) If you find someone to bring it up to Arlington or Biggs junction or something I could drive it up to Seattle. A little convoluted but I offer it as a last resort

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
I drive regularly to Arlington, OR and to Seattle (probably next weekend) If you find someone to bring it up to Arlington or Biggs junction or something I could drive it up to Seattle. A little convoluted but I offer it as a last resort
I'll be passing through Biggs Junction early Thursday morning. I could leave the wheel leaning up against the McDonalds!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds awesome. ;)

I expected this was low-probability, but figured it was worth a try. Worst case I spend $30 shipping it, but I'm trying not to impose on non-cyclist friend in Bend to find a box, etc. So will certainly not impose on them to drive 2.5 hours to Biggs Junction at a specified time.

There has to be 10's of riders doing this drive every weekend . . . I just need to find one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.