Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurk'n here for too long! Mucho posts for after work rides here so thought others would like in on this too... I'm meeting some fellow 24Hrs of Allamuchy bikers Tues nite for a ride. Never ridden Cannonball trail, but it sounds noice! Hope we don't get lost!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
sasquatch2 said:
anyone up in that neck o th' woods? how's the percip?


light rain in midland park as of 2:30. i'm about 5-10 min drive from the trail head.

i am shooting for thu eve ride weather permitting... i am bringing the bike to work regardless just in case.

(wed looks like a washout but might bring the bike anyway)

 

·
it's just baby phat..
Joined
·
865 Posts
i'm in for thursday night

mergs said:


light rain in midland park as of 2:30. i'm about 5-10 min drive from the trail head.

i am shooting for thu eve ride weather permitting... i am bringing the bike to work regardless just in case.

(wed looks like a washout but might bring the bike anyway)

i'll bring my bike to work just in case. see ya around 5:45 @ top o'skyline?

phat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sunday afternoon ride

R U around Sunday afternoon? we'll be rolling out with a mad crew of homies... (is that phat enough 4 U?) Cannonball trail be the place, no time set.
Never ridden th' trail but can't wait, see your posts about meets there all the time...
-S
 

·
it's just baby phat..
Joined
·
865 Posts
can't make it on sunday AFTERNOON

sasquatch2 said:
R U around Sunday afternoon? we'll be rolling out with a mad crew of homies... (is that phat enough 4 U?) Cannonball trail be the place, no time set.
Never ridden th' trail but can't wait, see your posts about meets there all the time...
-S
my son's baptism is sunday afteroon so if i want to stay married i can not ride in the afteroon. i am riding the mooch on saturday and sunday mornings if you're interested. meeting each day at 8am at waterloo rd entrance (sussex trail parking lot). let me know.

phat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
phatbiker said:
hey mergs. just want to confirm that we're still on for today at 5:45pm?

phat


absolutely dude! the bike is in the truck. its frickin' gorgeous out. life is good. :D

i IM'ed gdr and chris with the blur. hopefully they'll show, but otherwise we're good to go.

anyone else that wants to join us, feel free.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Mooch Sat AM

phatbiker said:
my son's baptism is sunday afteroon so if i want to stay married i can not ride in the afteroon. i am riding the mooch on saturday and sunday mornings if you're interested. meeting each day at 8am at waterloo rd entrance (sussex trail parking lot). let me know.

phat
Phat,
I'll do my best to see ya at 8.
Hammarhead
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top