Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
clockwork said:
Tittle says it all. Today ,tomorrow or Sunday?
You should just go and meet us at bootleg for some saturday shredding! :thumbsup:

They have a sick jump line out there and a sweet gapper that I would like to try if I got the Kahones!!!! :p

G

·
NoahColorado said:
I'll be down there in a few weeks can you guys show us the goods? We have a van....:)
You the guys from Over The Edge in Fruita? We stopped in there in November when we came up for the day from Moab to check out the Fruita scene. Very cool shop/people. If you guys are looking to shuttle/DH, hit me up and I am sure you can jump in with us or hit up Cactus Bike in Ahwatukee (Close to South MTN) and they can point you towards some groups who are always riding:thumbsup:

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
You the guys from Over The Edge in Fruita? We stopped in there in November when we came up for the day from Moab to check out the Fruita scene. Very cool shop/people. If you guys are looking to shuttle/DH, hit me up and I am sure you can jump in with us or hit up Cactus Bike in Ahwatukee (Close to South MTN) and they can point you towards some groups who are always riding:thumbsup:
Show them the GOODS! show them that one rock garden we have lol (somo):thumbsup:

G

·
RidingRiot said:
they closed the road yesterday twice ! it was crazy packed though! and people dont know how to drive!
I think the winners for yesterday were the group of 8 or so riders who were starting to ride UP Geronimo yesterday morning as Foote and I were finishing our last run.:eek:

I was seriously like WTF? I know that all the trails on SoMo are 2 way traffic, but common sense should dictate that most of that trails usage is by people coming DOWN.

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
I think the winners for yesterday were the group of 8 or so riders who were starting to ride UP Geronimo yesterday morning as Foote and I were finishing our last run.:eek:

I was seriously like WTF? I know that all the trails on SoMo are 2 way traffic, but common sense should dictate that most of that trails usage is by people coming DOWN.
I know one of those was about to be me because I was really disappointed when we got C blocked at the gate! instead I went to the south end and pedaled up. SIX???? you road yesterday? thought I saw your woman drivin footes truck,,, why didnt you stick around?

·
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
3,844 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
You the guys from Over The Edge in Fruita?
Thats us! That sounds good for sure! I'm bringing my V-Tach and am planning on giving it a real thrashing. Good to hear that people think Cactus Bike is a good shop, thats where my GF's parents and brother work! :thumbsup:

We'll be in Phoenix 1/13-17 then on to Vegas.....

So excited!

G

·
RidingRiot said:
SIX???? you road yesterday? thought I saw your woman drivin footes truck,,, why didnt you stick around?
I didn't know you guys were shuttling. Fish txt'd me in some abstract form about 1am on NYE, and didn't exactly make it clear as to the plans. (Or I was really really really out of it:D ) Plus I needed to be done by noon anyways.

Foote and I got a couple run's in early to blow off the hangover's. Glad we did it early, didn't have any hiker's until we hit Mormon on our 2nd run, when it suddenly looked like bugs on the windshield.:eek:

G

·
NoahColorado said:
Thats us! That sounds good for sure! I'm bringing my V-Tach and am planning on giving it a real thrashing. Good to hear that people think Cactus Bike is a good shop, thats where my GF's parents and brother work! :thumbsup:

We'll be in Phoenix 1/13-17 then on to Vegas.....

So excited!
AH! That must be James and family:thumbsup:

For sure hit us up, we'll show you the goods.

Oh, and I may just steal your V-Tach... Ever since I saw those in OTE when were were up there, it has been on the top of the list for my next build, amazingly crafted bikes.

G

·
.downhillfaster. said:

Be fair, there were only 6 of us. And that was climb #2 up the mountain, and we still had one more to go after that one (up Kiwanis after descending Holbert)...
I thought that was you guys.:D

I was just watching you all start up the trail thinking "really?" Mainly because I knew there was probably a crew coming down behind us, and what interesting collisions that could lead too.:eek:

I will admit, Geronimo is probably the fastest way up the hill from the north side.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.