Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
How tall are you? I have a 2003 MC Rumble that is a LG. It has all brand new TRUVATIV HOLZELLER gear on it and Chris King 32 spoke hubs on 321's and DH HAYES 8" rotors. Wheels alone are worth about $600. Let me know, I live south of San Jose.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ianjenn said:
How tall are you? I have a 2003 MC Rumble that is a LG. It has all brand new TRUVATIV HOLZELLER gear on it and Chris King 32 spoke hubs on 321's and DH HAYES 8" rotors. Wheels alone are worth about $600. Let me know, I live south of San Jose.
um ya im about 6 ft about. I cant pay over 600 though most likely

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I am 6 ft and the bike is a little big for my liking. It does have a long stem though. I can send you pic if you really wnat to see it. Everthing on it is good. The front fork is a 1999 boxxer with 6" so it would probabley want a 5" on it more.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
ianjenn said:
I am 6 ft and the bike is a little big for my liking. It does have a long stem though. I can send you pic if you really wnat to see it. Everthing on it is good. The front fork is a 1999 boxxer with 6" so it would probabley want a 5" on it more.
how much?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Here is what its got.
Chris King Steelset
Holz Stem, bar, cranks, BoxGiude, DH team BB....All about 2 months old and around 7 rides.
99 BOXXER
Chris King 20mm and Chris King DH rear with the big fat 8mm bolts on 321's
XTR shifter and ultegra rear der
2002 HAYES DH with braided lines and 8" rotors
Truvativ Team post and a WTB Lasr V Saddle
I will get back to you on price

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
ianjenn said:
Here is what its got.
Chris King Steelset
Holz Stem, bar, cranks, BoxGiude, DH team BB....All about 2 months old and around 7 rides.
99 BOXXER
Chris King 20mm and Chris King DH rear with the big fat 8mm bolts on 321's
XTR shifter and ultegra rear der
2002 HAYES DH with braided lines and 8" rotors
Truvativ Team post and a WTB Lasr V Saddle
I will get back to you on price
sounds good except for the boxxer... i don't like dc's on hardtails unless it's for a reason (like being a big guy or you go big or something)no offense...

too bad i'm gonna have to sell my ht soon :(

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
The only fork I had when puting it together. I would love to through a 36 on ther but right now I don't have an extra $900 laying around. The biggest jump I have ever done on the damn thing is like a 12' double, and maybe like a 4' drop. I haven't ridden a HT since like 93 or so it is taking some time to get used to. I will be racing it a Firestone race this coming weekend. I am 6' and weigh like 200lbs so yeah I am a big guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.