Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone seen these colors in person, help me pick!

1675 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Pedalon2018
Tough choice without seeing them in person. Both look great, anyone seen these in person. Both are 2022.

Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Triangle Bicycle accessory Bicycle part

Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Triangle Font Bicycle part
See less See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Tough choice without seeing them in person. Both look great, anyone seen these in person. Both are 2022.

View attachment 1957276

View attachment 1957277
I’m a red person. My2cents
Both look nice but I’m inclined to the red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: 1
those silver decals on those black forks do it for me :)
Tough call, I dig the red SID.

I cant help you, they both are sick.
whichever you pick- make sure you're riding kit matches..it better with your username
I like the silver myself but the speed of light Olympic version is the one to get

View attachment 1957276

View attachment 1957277
I have seen the red, not my fav, but I would go for whatever you can get out of Specialized. Almost every in demand product they make is backordered and they are not very forthcoming about what and when their products will ship. I ordered a 21' Epic Evo, then 11 months later received a 22' Epic Evo, different color, different build, (Fox vs Rock Shock, different cockpit) + higher price. I wasn't unhappy with any of the changes, happy to get the new bike.
Almost every in demand product they make is backordered and they are not very forthcoming about what and when their products will ship.
It's no wonder when the Manufacturing sector in the Far East is a mess and there are over 100 Container ships sitting off Long Beach & LA Harbors alone.
Dimes to Dollars they have no idea when things are going to be delivered so they're not going to speculate.
Really liking the silver. Does it have some sort of colour changing oil slick type thing going on? Looks classy either way.
Really liking the silver. Does it have some sort of colour changing oil slick type thing going on? Looks classy either way.
Its hard to tell from the picture, but I'm guessing it does.
easy
red ones go faster duh
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one wondering why no dropper?

Also, purely on color scheme add another vote for red. If the other one had a color matched fork it'd look way nicer, so if that's an option then the not red one.

View attachment 1957276

View attachment 1957277
With the debacle of SPECIALIZED bikes or framed Take what ever you find. Just saying. Choose a color right now is a luxury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See less See more

View attachment 1957276

View attachment 1957277
As I near the summit or the last mile of a very long ride, color is not on my mind. My brain wants to know that I am on the lightest bike I can afford and if I don’t make it to the end, it’s all on me, no equipment to blame. Color just doesn’t enter into my thoughts. Maybe why some of my rides are Ti.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.