Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the family pushes the ford off of the cliff, looks a lot like KELSO to me?
have a good christmas/
STEVE

·
Registered
685 Posts
I saw it and thought it was more likely Dufferin's quarry on the north side of the 401 by Hilton Falls. I know movie's and commercials have been shot there before.
I don't think the drop at Kelso is as high as what they show in the commercial. Could be a top of the cliff shot at Kelso and bottom of cliff shot at the quarry (Movie Magic they call it)

·
Registered
954 Posts
I thought it looked like Kelso as well but just couldn't get beyong the idea that there was an ad showing a family disposing of a vehicle in such a way regardless of the 4pt type disclaimer on the bottom of the frame.

Clem

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kelso advertising

I think Kelso is a popular spot for the ad companies. I've seen a couple of ad shoots up there. Look for the Acura print ad with the silver SUV on a gravel road in the woods which was shot on the fire road. I rode right through the shoot- kinda funny to see the geezers with the tuxedos wandering around in the woods. Also saw one for a kids hummer type of toy car being shot at the top of the main hill. Don't recall ever seeing this one on TV or in print anywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.