Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
gray hair in my shammy
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running the air lite version with Stans for over a year and have been pretty pleased
with the overall performance except for a little hard corner sketchyness. I ride on the east coast, rooty, rocky and sometimes wet, and they perform pretty well. I love how easy they roll. I read in MBA that they run the front in the reverse direction. Anyone tried this?
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Old_Bashturd said:
I've been running the air lite version with Stans for over a year and have been pretty pleased
with the overall performance except for a little hard corner sketchyness. I ride on the east coast, rooty, rocky and sometimes wet, and they perform pretty well. I love how easy they roll. I read in MBA that they run the front in the reverse direction. Anyone tried this?
Thanks in advance
This was discussed at length recently. Do a search.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Yep, as shiggy said, do a search, otherwise to quickly answer your question, I think the best option is to run the front python in reverse and leave the rear one as normal. Works brilliantly IMHO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.