Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Track Junkie
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
Looks like the new Rotec/ Lawill. I'm bummed that Rotec wasn't at Sea Otter this year. I really wanted to check out the new Lawill frame. Oh well...

-Brad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
looks like the old schwinn straight 8s. its a design that uses a parrallelogram linkage to create a virtual link between the bottom bracket and the rear hub. no pedal feedback, and a arced wheel path. looks like a decent bike to me.
 

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
puttsey said:
i have them, hut like a mother..lol....that bike looks tight, i tought it wasnt iron horse :confused: :confused:
i know ... frame decals are in the mail ill post the bike with the new sticks. and for the pedals, i had no other substitures, there my mongoose pedals but i milled the pedals down so the "grips" are alot taller so they grip real well, but i still dont like the feel of them. im looking into some magnesiums
 

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
themarsvolta55 said:
i know ... frame decals are in the mail ill post the bike with the new sticks. and for the pedals, i had no other substitures, there my mongoose pedals but i milled the pedals down so the "grips" are alot taller so they grip real well, but i still dont like the feel of them. im looking into some magnesiums
fyi about the iron horse stickers, the original owner said that the whole frame was refurbished by iron horse usa? whatever its still cool
 

·
Team Sanchez
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
You've got to be kidding me!! They want $3100 for the frameset, that doesn't include the rear shock? C'mon dude, april fools is over! But Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner.
 

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
El Chingon said:
You've got to be kidding me!! They want $3100 for the frameset, that doesn't include the rear shock? C'mon dude, april fools is over! But Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner.
3 grand IS alot for that frame i know. i thought it does include the rear shock.

red5, well i havent ridden it that much lately, it is heavy, the rear swingarm is steel so theres barely any flexing, its a killer because the front chainring is 42 ( its geared for downhilling) so the first time ill test it out on a downhill course is may 14th at diablo! ( anyone going?) iv dropped the bike off a 6.5 flat to flat which is stupid but i only wanted to see how it felt, but on friday im going freeriding with my buds so ill post back to see how it really feels
 

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
themarsvolta55 said:
3 grand IS alot for that frame i know. i thought it does include the rear shock.

red5, well i havent ridden it that much lately, it is heavy, the rear swingarm is steel so theres barely any flexing, its a killer because the front chainring is 42 ( its geared for downhilling) so the first time ill test it out on a downhill course is may 14th at diablo! ( anyone going?) iv dropped the bike off a 6.5 flat to flat which is stupid but i only wanted to see how it felt, but on friday im going freeriding with my buds so ill post back to see how it really feels
I thought emo kid got banzored?
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top