Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you all riding this weekend? :D

Thinking about heading out on either Saturday or Sunday, looking for places to ride for a couple of hours at least. Looking for places that drain well with some of the rain we've been getting. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thinking of trying the St. Helena's Road entrance to the trails and try to make my way over to Hilton Falls on Saturday Morning. Plan to get to St. Helenas for about 9:30am as long as it isn't raining. I'll be wearing a Hammer Nutrition Jacket riding an Asylum.

BTW....St. Helenas (Helens?) road is off Hwy 25 between #5 and #15 side road, approx. halfway up the hill on the west side. Parking is at the end of the road (I am riding up).

Steve

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sperky said:
Thinking of trying the St. Helena's Road entrance to the trails and try to make my way over to Hilton Falls on Saturday Morning...
Did you make it out to St. Helena Road? How are the conditions? If the weather holds up tomorrow I think I might make it out that way.

·
Registered
385 Posts
genetix.canada said:
Did you make it out to St. Helena Road? How are the conditions? If the weather holds up tomorrow I think I might make it out that way.
I didn't make it out. Woke up around 7am with snow and ice on my driveway so decided it might not be safe to ride (remember I was going to ride up there).

As you said I think I will try for tomorrow. I am busy until 11am so probably will get to St. Helena Rd for around 1:30pm. Let me know if you think you will be there and I will make sure I time it right.

Steve

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sperky said:
I didn't make it out. Woke up around 7am with snow and ice on my driveway so decided it might not be safe to ride (remember I was going to ride up there).

As you said I think I will try for tomorrow. I am busy until 11am so probably will get to St. Helena Rd for around 1:30pm. Let me know if you think you will be there and I will make sure I time it right.

Steve
I don't think I'll be able to make it out to St. Helena tomorrow; just found out my fiance set a few meetings with people in preparation for the wedding. I wish I could've made it out...

If you do end up going have a great ride! :thumbsup:

Went for a little ride here in Mississauga earlier today. Ended up at the challenge park tried to take some photos, but the phone died. :madman: I did manage to get one...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.