Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am coming up on Sunday, July 2nd-6th. I will be in Sunriver for a few days. Anyone riding those days? I bet the trails are great after the rain. I was thinking of riding some of the upper trails.

Jaybo

·
Toby Wong?
1,307 Posts
Jaybo -

I'm aiming to do a Swampy Lakes --> South Fork --> Skyliner --> Whoops --> Town I think on Monday, if'n yer interested.

2 hour ride, plus someone to shuttle us up there.

let me know, PM me if interested

·
industry employee
290 Posts
Tappoix said:
'm aiming to do a Swampy Lakes --> South Fork --> Skyliner --> Whoops --> Town I think on Monday, if'n yer interested.
I did this ride last week. South Fork still had some snow patches but they were are rideable. There was also some blowdown, but not enough to worry about.

I'd go with you but I've got some BMX races in Bend/Redmond to hit this weekend.

-mike

·
MattSavage
2,481 Posts
Tappoix said:
Jaybo -

I'm aiming to do a Swampy Lakes --> South Fork --> Skyliner --> Whoops --> Town I think on Monday, if'n yer interested.

2 hour ride, plus someone to shuttle us up there.

let me know, PM me if interested
What time are you doing that ride? I'd like to come along...

·
Toby Wong?
1,307 Posts
Matt,

i'm thinking leaving town around 10. i need to hear from a friend who is in from out out town as to his plans.

check back here and i'll drop the beta.

Tap

·
MattSavage
2,481 Posts
Can't do...

Nope, moving to (gag) Salem...Sorry, let me swallow my vomit... Had to take a new job.
But atleast there's some good freeriding out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.