Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was originally planning to hit Round Valley solo tomorrow morning, but figured I'd check in and see if anyone had any group ride plans. Anything planned?

Mike

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
i am riding on sat.

Mike679 said:
I was originally planning to hit Round Valley solo tomorrow morning, but figured I'd check in and see if anyone had any group ride plans. Anything planned?

Mike
hey mike. i am riding tomorrow but i can't say where. it's kind of a "secret" place. we are riding there at 9:30am so if you want to join us we can meet on rt 23 somewhere at about 9am. let me know.. i think you'd like this place.

phat

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds interesting, but...

I need to be back at the house by noon and that's a bit far for me. We have a party to be at by 1:00 so I don't want to cut it too close. Thanks for the invite.

Mike

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
i hear ya man

Mike679 said:
I need to be back at the house by noon and that's a bit far for me. We have a party to be at by 1:00 so I don't want to cut it too close. Thanks for the invite.

Mike
hey mike.. i'm taking the wifey to the city tonight so i have permission to be out a little later tomorrow. :p take care man.

phat

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
phatbiker said:
hey mike. i am riding tomorrow but i can't say where. it's kind of a "secret" place. we are riding there at 9:30am so if you want to join us we can meet on rt 23 somewhere at about 9am. let me know.. i think you'd like this place.

phat
are you going where I think your going??? ;) if so the trails are in great shape did a nice ride there on sun. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.