Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in San Jose and looking to ride . Any group rides or people riding Saturday morning? Would like to do Rocky Ridge and Stiles and any other goodies there.

thanks.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
I'll be roaming on the CX bike - Riding out from my home to Quicksilver, climb to the top, descend down, hit the asphalt to Harry Rd., climb the asphalt to IBM, ride partially down to the small lot and enter STP there, climb Coyote Peak, drink water, then descend down and go home. :)

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
I'll be there

I'm likely to do Coyote Peak, Rocky Ridge and then down Stiles tomorrow morning, starting sometime around 9 or 10AM.

I enter from Harry Rd. side and take the IBM singletrack along the creek to the San Vicente/Fortini entrance.

But I'm big and slow. Say Hi as you pass.

Then you need to post on MTBR that you passed someone climbing up a hill.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
BigLarry said:
Then you need to post on MTBR that you passed someone climbing up a hill.
:lol:

I rode Stiles on my rigid 29'er and holy sh*t, it was HAMMERED. I think I lost a filling.

So used to flying down RR and Stiles on my full suspension, the full rigid was ROUGH!

I'll see you out there, Larry. Look for the minty CX bike!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Dion said:
I'll be roaming on the CX bike - Riding out from my home to Quicksilver, climb to the top, descend down, hit the asphalt to Harry Rd., climb the asphalt to IBM, ride partially down to the small lot and enter STP there, climb Coyote Peak, drink water, then descend down and go home. :)
Really Dion? Just to the top of quicksilver??? Mind as well get to the top of Sierra Azul then turn around and go climb up to IBM then do RR then hop back on the pavement and do Metcalf road. :D

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
2clueless said:
Really Dion? Just to the top of quicksilver??? Mind as well get to the top of Sierra Azul then turn around and go climb up to IBM then do RR then hop back on the pavement and do Metcalf road. :D
:) Dude, I have sh*t to do!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks JT for showing me around. Hit everything up twice, even took a nice fall the second time climbing up Stiles. good stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts