Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend and I are tentatively planning to ride one of the above mentioned trails for the first time this Sunday. so, if anyone is already going, and wouldn't mind acting as a guide, it would be greatly appreciated.

if there are any takers, please reply or send me a PM.

thanks

-dennis

·
Enjoying life
335 Posts
xDennisLuix said:
my friend and I are tentatively planning to ride one of the above mentioned trails for the first time this Sunday. so, if anyone is already going, and wouldn't mind acting as a guide, it would be greatly appreciated.

if there are any takers, please reply or send me a PM.

thanks

-dennis
If the conditions up top are good, some friends and I might be in.:thumbsup:

·
Was that a Bobcat?
610 Posts
I will be going to ATT this Sunday morning with a few people. The group ranges with various skilled rider. For the most part most of us never been there, except the guy that is going to play our tour guide. Let me know if want to join us and we can make some arrangements to meet up.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
amor587 said:
I will be going to ATT this Sunday morning with a few people. The group ranges with various skilled rider. For the most part most of us never been there, except the guy that is going to play our tour guide. Let me know if want to join us and we can make some arrangements to meet up.
what time are you starting ride and where are you driving from? i will let you know if we can make it by saturday morning and hopefully we can exchange information and make arrangements then. thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
amor587 said:
We are driving from the Chula Vista/Bonita area. The plan is to meet at the Performance Bike Shop in Bonita at 7AM, so we should be out at ATT around 8AM - 8:20AM. I'll wait to hear from you on Saturday.
hey, check your PM's

my friend and i would like to join your group if the invite is still open. we will be departing from Mira Mesa, so I am thinking that meeting at the trailhead at about 8:00-8:20 would be the most convenient thing to do?

can you please post directions to the trailhead??

we will be rolling in a white corolla and will have a green stumpjumper and a black /dark grey motobecane hardtail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.