Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard there have been some changes out there, but I've never been myself. Looking for the group that regularly rides there. The new Google Earth pictures are very clear in that area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
A group is meeting at the Waipio Costco parking lot at 930am on Sunday. Look for a bunch of guys at the far corner by Shell Rapid Lube, Supercuts, and Seattle's Best Coffee.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Mililani is NOT dead! Get off the pavement and into the trails as quickly and as secretly as possible. I can't say for sure but it seems dirt-bikers are the target, not mountain-bikers - don't want to be the guinea-pig though. Watch for: Wackenhut Security (white Dodge trucks) and "ranchers" (full-size, extra cab pick-ups), maybe some "ranchers" on quads if you're on the jeep-roads.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Try to enter at the old "motorcycle-camp"; this way you're less likely to be seen. Most of the trails are well-defined and we've managed to maintain most of trails in this section of the valley (Tanks, Cho-cho's, etc.) Shoot me a P.M. if you're interested riding there - we try for most Sundays. (Except for tomorow 2/25 - GBDH5 going down at St Louis) Most of the fences are by "Paintballs" and by "Teen Challenge" F*#k-it, there's still a lot of killer riding in there - can't keep us down!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.