Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresno, Bass Lake area? I moved to Arkansas and left my riding buddy out there and hes trying to find someone out there. 007, Willow Creek, or goat mountain shuttle rides.
Timmy

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
ffffireman said:
Fresno, Bass Lake area? I moved to Arkansas and left my riding buddy out there and hes trying to find someone out there. 007, Willow Creek, or goat mountain shuttle rides.
Timmy
I cant believe u left a buddy behind.... I too am in the middle of losing a bike buddy. His reason is kids and family and blah blah blah. Its all crap. Theres no other reason to live than to have a riding buddy. Someone whos willing to ride anyday, anywhere, anyhow. How dare u leave ur buddy. The worst part is u chose to move away...without ur buddy...i have to go now.im gonna go cry for your lost lonley buddy cause i know how he feels. I say again how dare you...

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
dannymonky said:
I cant believe u left a buddy behind.... I too am in the middle of losing a bike buddy. His reason is kids and family and blah blah blah. Its all crap. Theres no other reason to live than to have a riding buddy. Someone whos willing to ride anyday, anywhere, anyhow. How dare u leave ur buddy. The worst part is u chose to move away...without ur buddy...i have to go now.im gonna go cry for your lost lonley buddy cause i know how he feels. I say again how dare you...
W3RD!!!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts