Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
jgg765 said:
Hey is anyone riding Friday or this weekend.
I am looking to hook up with some locals medium to fast paced I like the technical stuff.
There's a group riding TRW/Hawes in E. Mesa at 9 am on Sat. Pretty mellow XC ride.

I may try to hook up with lukeduke (in from NorCal) on Friday, depending on if I can or not. Will know more tomorrow. Time and place TBD, likely SoMo.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
waltaz said:
There's a group riding TRW/Hawes in E. Mesa at 9 am on Sat. Pretty mellow XC ride.

I may try to hook up with lukeduke (in from NorCal) on Friday, depending on if I can or not. Will know more tomorrow. Time and place TBD, likely SoMo.
I am going to be staying in phoenix Friday who knows about the weekend I am still interested in a Friday ride day or night. I might be up for the ride in Mesa can someone give me direction s I am not to familair with the area. I plan to make it down to Tuscon this week and Sedona anyone riding in those areas email me at [email protected] Thanks for the repsonses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.