Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to have one of these built. I love the RacerX platform. I've wanted a short chainstay,full sussy 29er for awhile now - can't stand the limo length rear ends of the ones currently available so the next logical step is to go 96er. I actually tried this by putting a 26" rear on my 293 a couple of yrs ago and liked it.

I know one of the guys from MBA has the Titus but I'd rather hear from guys from this board that are likely coming from 29ers.

I know the Carver bike is available but the rear end looks like it may be a bit flimsy (I'm close to 240#).

So if anyone has one, please post pics and ride report.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've got a Ventana Salty... the thought has crossed my mind to set up the front with a 29er fork and wheel for a 26/29er Salty. not sure if Ventana would honor the warranty however since it's brand new. Plus the Salty rides so well as it is, not sure if I want to go messing with in, but I am thinking about it more and more.

Scots

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.