Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I liked it a lot when I was training for racing. Big climb, fun DH. If you get to the top of Demo and are feeling tired, just go back down having Bacon, play with a Pig if you see it, eat Doughnuts, and take in a comedy Sideshow

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wondering what kind of pain I am in for if I park at the entrance of Nisene and ride up and do the full loop for Demo flow trail?
How bad of a climb and descent is Aptos Creek Fire Road? I'm thinking that it would be safer to park down in Aptos and climb up through Forest of Nisene Marks and do a Flow trail run instead of parking at Soquel Demonstration Forest and take your chances that your car hasn't been broken into.

·
F*** it
1,273 Posts
I haven't heard of anybody getting their car broken into at Demo in a long time, especially if you park in the inner lot. But if you're just descending on the fireroad I would have to say it's really not worth it. Do a little reconnaissance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.