Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody riding Salem town forest lately? I went out there on Saturday. It looks like the steep downhill lines are starting to grow in. They are still rideable. I was just wondering if whoever cut these trails moved on to something else. Also, I couldn't access any of the built up stuff. I know it is off the beaten path, but how do you get to it? That place is a maze! Even with flooded trails and logging, I still found plenty of stuff to keep me interested for over 2 hours.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I used to ride out there regularly for awhile when I lived in Hudson. I have not been out there in years though, and I remember the last times I had gone it was not getting any traffic, getting overgrown, and the people building the stunts and big drops had moved on even then.

·
customized
3,123 Posts
Those guys have been out of there for well over 5 years. The stunts are rotting out...

You gotta just keep riding out. Most of it is to the left of the main trail. The stuff used to be insane... even to walk on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.