Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· AussieLostInNyc
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Still thinking about a sus fork and hate to see a deal go by. Would this be a good buy and
what would a reasonable amount be? If you think I am better to go a new one or try something else please throw your opinion in for me to see as I am clueless on the subject. It will go on my 22" KM. I have looked for the ones cloxxki recommended but turned nothing
up yet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3687239670&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

On another note, since my last post after my first trail day on the KM I took the advice given and dropped tire pressure and swapped from 46:18 to 36:18 and today despite the rain and my gloves releasing water like sponges everytime I cranked on the bars I cleaned all the climbs and smoothly (well smoother :rolleyes: ) handled the quick rocky descents!
Lovin it!!

Gumby

· featherweight clydesdale
1,378 Posts
gumby said:
Hey Guys,
Still thinking about a sus fork and hate to see a deal go by. Would this be a good buy and
what would a reasonable amount be? If you think I am better to go a new one or try something else please throw your opinion in for me to see as I am clueless on the subject. It will go on my 22" KM. I have looked for the ones cloxxki recommended but turned nothing
up yet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3687239670&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

On another note, since my last post after my first trail day on the KM I took the advice given and dropped tire pressure and swapped from 46:18 to 36:18 and today despite the rain and my gloves releasing water like sponges everytime I cranked on the bars I cleaned all the climbs and smoothly (well smoother :rolleyes: ) handled the quick rocky descents!
Lovin it!!

Gumby
It looks like an OEM fork with steel steerer tube (not very special). The seller doesn't specify air or coil (i'm guessing coil). At $100, it doesn't look like a bargain.

Also, usually 29"er parts will be stated as such. Since this isn't, I believe its a 26" fork.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.