Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading up to Buckwallow next weekend and am wondering if it's worthwhile to check out the new trail system around Clevelend House. I've read that there are 54 km of mtb trail, which sounds impressive.

If you have any info on the following, that would be great!

How much $ for a trail pass at Red Leaves?

How far a drive is it from Bracebridge?

Are the trails well marked/mapped?

Is it challenging/interesting/fun enough at Red Leaves or should I just ride Buckwallow for 2 days (a place I love).

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went to the website and noticed the following:

"Resort trails are scheduled to be completed by late June; however, they will not be open to the general public until all signage is in place by late July. Nature Reserve trails will be open by the end of August. Privately guided tours of both trail networks are currently offered, pending the erection of all trail signs. Please contact Robin Tapley and/or myself for more information regarding private group tours."

·
Registered
485 Posts
ha ha (snicker snicker)

i_owe said:
I went to the website and noticed the following:

"Resort trails are scheduled to be completed by late June; however, they will not be open to the general public until all signage is in place by late July. Nature Reserve trails will be open by the end of August. Privately guided tours of both trail networks are currently offered, pending the erection of all trail signs. Please contact Robin Tapley and/or myself for more information regarding private group tours."
You said "erection":D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.