Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.yetifan.com
722 Posts
I think from what the guys at SKA told me it was for an event, the 97 Iron horse bicycle classic.

I am unsure why Yeti had beer made with matching glasses. Maybe it was a tribe thing?

I know they also did a follow up in 1998, with a different name of beer.

They are based in Durango where Yeti used to live.

http://www.skabrewing.com/main.html

here is one of the glasses.......I have a new and un stuck bottle label here somewhere too.

I have boxes of stuff like this, its nice to see it when a thread like this reminds me its still there!

·
www.yetifan.com
722 Posts
Lets see, the interesting stuff,

I have a few team bikes, Graves and Rockwell, lots of jerseys, ex Jared Graves Jersey, signed Rennie,Llanes,Rowney,Lowe Jersey, Graves and TJ Signed Jersey, Graves, Blinky,Leov, Milan signed Tribemeet T, Marla Streb skin suit when she got silver at the worlds, Sari Jorgensen Ex Jersey, Missy giove autographed Yeti brochure, Marla Autograph,John Parker Team Yeti Hoodie with his name on it, Some Penske Yeti forks (one for the old guys), Paragon Machine works Yeti ring, Lots of Pint glasses from most tribemeets, Durango factory pint glass, Key rings, Several Pin badges, Pearl Izumi Yeti hat, several Yeti 'luggage' type bags, vintage sticker packs, pretty much every brochure, several vintage T's, 3 different Coffee Mugs, various letters from Johnparker, some old business cards, made in Durango banner, Newer banner, Team Yeti coat (V nice), Team SDG seat, Old Troy Lee Yeti stickers, some old frame stickers, my original 92 ARC frame and thats about it.

I'm sure there is more in here somewhere.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Yetifan said:
Lets see, the interesting stuff,

I have a few team bikes, Graves and Rockwell, lots of jerseys, ex Jared Graves Jersey, signed Rennie,Llanes,Rowney,Lowe Jersey, Graves and TJ Signed Jersey, Graves, Blinky,Leov, Milan signed Tribemeet T, Marla Streb skin suit when she got silver at the worlds, Sari Jorgensen Ex Jersey, Missy giove autographed Yeti brochure, Marla Autograph,John Parker Team Yeti Hoodie with his name on it, Some Penske Yeti forks (one for the old guys), Paragon Machine works Yeti ring, Lots of Pint glasses from most tribemeets, Durango factory pint glass, Key rings, Several Pin badges, Pearl Izumi Yeti hat, several Yeti 'luggage' type bags, vintage sticker packs, pretty much every brochure, several vintage T's, 3 different Coffee Mugs, various letters from Johnparker, some old business cards, made in Durango banner, Newer banner, Team Yeti coat (V nice), Team SDG seat, Old Troy Lee Yeti stickers, some old frame stickers, my original 92 ARC frame and thats about it.

I'm sure there is more in here somewhere.

Andrew
Wow :yikes: Andrew! that is quite a collection.....true yetifan! :D

you should open the yeti museum or something :p

·
www.yetifan.com
722 Posts
Hey, you guys got me looking around and I found more stuff!

Marla Streb team picture- the naked one!, A few vintage water bottles, Rennie signed PI Jersey, FTW stem with engraving on it, odd item! Several Yeti caps old and new, YETI No plate from John Parker, Jill Kintner signed poster, Team Nema shorts, some sew on patches,old & new workshop apron, Pit shirt modern- Pit shirt old like Mert wore, Mert Lawwill signed pictures of the old factory, Prototype courier bag, regular courier bag, piles of socks, Team Yeti buff, Stainless Coffee mugs old and new types, authorised dealer sticker for shop door from old days, Tara Stickers and some hoodies.

Who knows whats left!!

A Yeti museam would be nice. I did send a few of my more rare bits to Yeti for them to put up, like a 90 Jersey for instance, they had not got one.

·
www.yetifan.com
722 Posts
this is the picture I have. but with Team Yeti and a list of team sponsors......

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

but I saw this one on the net..........

I heard there was a parody picture of Nathan Rennie with some Golf Clubs done, but I've never seen it!! that would be funny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.