Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
IBIKEAZ said:
I was thinking of going out around 8:30 or so. Trail 100, Desert Classic or Sunrise may be candidates. Scott
Scott - There's a bunch of us riding at 6:30 from skinny-tire's house, which is off of 32nd St. south of Shea near where it dead-ends at the Preserve (T100 area). A number of SS'ers, including yours truly. Obviously, lights required.

Let me/us know if interested and we'll get you directions.

Walt

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
What time are you riding?

waltaz said:
Scott - There's a bunch of us riding at 6:30 from skinny-tire's house, which is off of 32nd St. south of Shea near where it dead-ends at the Preserve (T100 area). A number of SS'ers, including yours truly. Obviously, lights required.

Let me/us know if interested and we'll get you directions.

Walt

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
IBIKEAZ said:
I kind of know the area, but I need directions to his house. I should be able to make it. Scott
Send me a note offline at jeff-kellum at cox dot net and I'll give you (and anybody else who wants to come) directions.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
yetisurly said:
That is way to freaking early. I got a lot of plans...going to Home Depot..then later...Bed Bath and Beyond...Big Plans..you know.
9:00 pm would be optimum....OR better yet...RIDE on Thursday afternoon!!!!
If I give you a list, can you pick some stuff up for me?

I honestly want to go tomorrow, but actually I have a work-related engagement (yes, I do work).

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
skinny-tire said:
If I give you a list, can you pick some stuff up for me?

I honestly want to go tomorrow, but actually I have a work-related engagement (yes, I do work).
Work Sucks. Actually, I was trying to duplicate a line from 'Old School" but I don't think you cought it. I have to do my taxes this afternoon.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
yetisurly said:
Work Sucks. Actually, I was trying to duplicate a line from 'Old School" but I don't think you cought it. I have to do my taxes this afternoon.
Those who have to pay wait until......the.......very........last.......minute..........

Is that the line just before the guy gets yanked from the ledge from his wang? :)

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Those who have to pay wait until......the.......very........last.......minute..........

Is that the line just before the guy gets yanked from the ledge from his wang? :)
No. It is when the guy gives that excuse for not wanting to do a beer bong. The college student didn't understand. I will pay the govment when I damn well please.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i don't have time to get my ss to a hospital...do you think if i tighten the quick-fix, macguyver-esque single-ator zip tie more, that it'll be okay? if not, then i'll just have to deal. there's no way i'm wussing out and bringing my multispeed....no offense to anyone on that...

oh, btw...which scott is "ibikeaz"?

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
castaway222 said:
i don't have time to get my ss to a hospital...do you think if i tighten the quick-fix, macguyver-esque single-ator zip tie more, that it'll be okay? if not, then i'll just have to deal. there's no way i'm wussing out and bringing my multispeed....no offense to anyone on that...

oh, btw...which scott is "ibikeaz"?
Come early, and we can try and take a link out (I personally think that is what's wrong with it). If not, we can do the zip tie thing. Or, you can be a wuss and bring the gearie like the rest of us :)

I don't know Scott, so I guess we'll both be meeting him.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Or, you can be a wuss and bring the gearie like the rest of us :)
Excuse me...? I'll be on my SS...

skinny-tire said:
I've ridden with Scott. He rides a 29" Moots Ti SS. Everywhere. I invited him and told him that you (skinny) would have nice dinner ready for him if he comes over early.

·
Registered
96 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Come early, and we can try and take a link out (I personally think that is what's wrong with it). If not, we can do the zip tie thing. Or, you can be a wuss and bring the gearie like the rest of us :)

thanks...i think i'll have u try the link removal thing...sigh...isn't it always something?

·
Registered
96 Posts
waltaz said:
Excuse me...? I'll be on my SS...

I've ridden with Scott. He rides a 29" Moots Ti SS. Everywhere. I invited him and told him that you (skinny) would have nice dinner ready for him if he comes over early.
guess i dont know him...anyway, skinny-tire is making dinner?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.