Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD IT IN THE MTBR.COM CLASSIFIEDS!!!! Does anyone need a Ti Spring for their 5 Spot? I have a 400lb Ti Spring made to fit 7.5 to 7.875 i2i shocks with a 2" or 2.25" stroke. This would be for DHX, Progressive or Manitou Swinger. It may be the correct size for a RFX/Sixpack but I am not sure of the i2i on those shocks. It is labeled Progressive but made by RCS. It is new and I'm letting it go for $160.00 including Priority Mail shipping.

I'll post it in Buy and Sell tomorrow once I have my digital camera back and can post a picture with the ad. I thought I'd give you Turner folks a heads up. These sale for $209 to 229 plus shipping and possible tax depending on where you order it from so this is a great deal. The spring is NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did the .25 rub off?

t66 said:
say's 400 x 2. Did the .25 rub off?
No, I don't think so. This is exactly the way it was when I got it although if you put this spring next to a 2.25 spring it is the same height. It works on shocks with either a 2" or 2.25" stroke so I have a feeling the springs are one in the same. It would be too short for a 2.5" inch stroke shock because those springs are longer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.