Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, it's at that small wooden fence on the on the Cottonwood Creek side of Ridge Crest. Hope you don't mind, but Twisted and I smoked the residue. Ahhhh.....makes climbing so much easier and mellow!

Great riding tonight. Dirk caught up with me on the Poprad and after a quick toke or two (or three) and then proceeded to leave me and everyone else in the dust.

Caught up with JJ and Chad on Central Ridge where we were shortly joined by Gary and Sara Jo on their SS's. We all ended up doing Shane's clockwise and then going down through the reserve and back to Fort Boise.

An awesome night tonight. Pretty decent weather. Good riding. Great friends. Can't beat it!!!

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,982 Posts
Nick. You can tell the truth. You are among friends here. Denial is a powerful thing. Do you need an intervention?

The truth is that I rode up behind Nick where I found him holding a pipe and he was chuckling. Then he said something about it being really beautiful out. Hmmmm...

Besides all I got was resin hits and a nasty paraquat hack.

·
Registered
282 Posts
safety meeting!

different tokes..err,strokes....for different folks.

reminds me..hmmm...some of those DOD guys from eugene/ashland have got to burn. the trails along the mckenzie are so enchanted that you expect a fairy to land on a toadstool next to you, or for the ferns to part and reveal alice's secret rabbit hole. just the environment for some...singletrack.:p

·
just a man
1,865 Posts
It looks like some kind of trinket I think. How someone could toke up and then spin is beyond me - I can barely breathe as it is and stay upright, hence the beef jerky leg from CBro and my night ride on thursday.

·
******-fied facsimiles
399 Posts
Whoa there missy!!!!!!

MTNgirl said:
different tokes..err,strokes....for different folks.

reminds me..hmmm...some of those DOD guys from eugene/ashland have got to burn. the trails along the mckenzie are so enchanted that you expect a fairy to land on a toadstool next to you, or for the ferns to part and reveal alice's secret rabbit hole. just the environment for some...singletrack.:p
This here is a PG thread, dont need to be talkin of alices secret "rabbit hole".:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.