Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2010 888 RCV fork that I want to swap the oil on. I called Zoke and they just gave me the oil volume (310cc left leg, 380cc right leg). He didn't know the height the oil should be from the top of the stanchion when it's compressed. In the past that's how I've measured oil so I don't have to worry about getting every last drop out of there. He said it should be roughly 190mm from the top. Does anyone know the specific numbers for this fork?

Thanks a ton!

PS I've messed with the oil volume a bit to change bottom out characteristics so not sure what the factory height should be anymore.

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I have called Marzocchi a few times for various service questions. Their written help online I have found to be wonderful but they also have great customer service in my opinion. Every time I call them, the people I speak with are helpful in answering all of my questions, and providing feedback on what I am trying to accomplish. It seems as if you have what you need now but if you need to, they are very helpful on the phone too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.