Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
baycat said:
Oh no!
Clay do we see a Highline in your future?
Heh heh Ryan, think I will build up a RFX first! No, there are days when I just want to ride flats, and need some good shoes. Plus I hve nerve damage in one foot (tmi) that make it hard to get out of clips. Skate shoes just don't cut it, and your standard dual purpose mtn bike shoe leaves a lot to be desired. I'm probably going to run the sultan with flats around 40% of the time. Plus then I have no excuse not to try Northstar!

DD and TT, thanks for the info, will check it out.

Edit: Just checked ridesfo.com, they have some great gear, plus some cool info on the Corral Hollow DH.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Kevin G said:
5.10s can't be beat; good luck on the search! I got mine from Phil @ rideSFO.
Definately go see Phil. I bought a pair of 5.10 Sam Hill's to replace my old 5.10's. I bought them after my race run while hanging out at the RideSFO booth.

Phil is a cool dude. He invited me to hang at the booth and hooked me up with the shoes, a t-shirt for my lady and a t-shirt for me to rep on the podium.

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Passion Trail just got a bunch of 5.10 Impact2s. About 10 if I remeber correctly.

(edited cause I'm a moron and needed to double check the models...they are impact2s, not 5.20s)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.