Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met him last Sunday at Santiago Oaks while testing out a new video setup. I think he was riding a Santa Cruz. I shot some footage of him and used it in my first video. I told him I'd post it at fooriders, but I'm a few date late in doing this. Here's a LINK to the vid. Leave feedback if you care to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used to know a guy named JP who rides alot, I havent seen him in about 8+ years though. Is his head shaved? Know anymore about him, he was a really cool dude and I have wondered what he was up to. I couldnt get the video to work though so I dunno if it may be the same guy.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RedRider450 said:
I used to know a guy named JP who rides alot, I havent seen him in about 8+ years though. Is his head shaved? Know anymore about him, he was a really cool dude and I have wondered what he was up to. I couldnt get the video to work though so I dunno if it may be the same guy.
He was wearing a white cammo Giro helmet so I couldn't tell if his head was shaved. He was cool, maybe late 20s early 30s. We talked very briefly so I don't have much more info.

If the link above didn't work try this LINK.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,701 Posts
Clyde S Dale said:
I met him last Sunday at Santiago Oaks while testing out a new video setup. I think he was riding a Santa Cruz. I shot some footage of him and used it in my first video. I told him I'd post it at fooriders, but I'm a few date late in doing this. Here's a LINK to the vid. Leave feedback if you care to.
Try posting this on the www.socalmtb.com maybe you will have better luck finding him.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
Clyde S Dale said:
I know JP.....rides a blue/polished Bullit. Real nice guy. Shoot me an PM and I will send you his email.

mtnbikej

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Here's a "JP" but I don't know if it's the same guy: http://www.socaltrailriders.org/forum/members/jp.html

Edit: Good job on keeping the video "clean" and not putting crazy transitions or weird effects in it. Personally I wasn't feeling the music selection for that type of riding but that's just a personal preference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.