Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on business travel in Costa Mesa for a couple months, and was wondering if there were any Knollers in the area that might have an old heap in the garage that they don't ride much. I'm looking for a two wheel mountain bike, size large, just to tour some of the local trails.

I usually just go jogging or trail running when I'm down there, but it would sure be nice to get on bike this time around.

I can't bring my Chili, because I fly back home on weekends. I'll only be around Mon-Thu.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Hey there,

Knolly USA is based in Santa Monica, which is about 45 min from Costa Mesa. We can probably get you set up on an Endorphin. PM me.

I'm on business travel in Costa Mesa for a couple months, and was wondering if there were any Knollers in the area that might have an old heap in the garage that they don't ride much. I'm looking for a two wheel mountain bike, size large, just to tour some of the local trails.

I usually just go jogging or trail running when I'm down there, but it would sure be nice to get on bike this time around.

I can't bring my Chili, because I fly back home on weekends. I'll only be around Mon-Thu.

·
Perpetual Hack
2,188 Posts
Whats a Knoller?

I thought we be Knomers....

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Knomers, I landed at John Wayne today. Thought I'd throw out another ping, to see if there are any generous souls, who might loan me an old bike, that might be collecting dust in the corner of your garage. I rented a truck just in case. Maybe you'd even like to show me some local trails? I would be generous with post ride beverages and grub.

It's a stretch, but it's either this, or trail running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts