Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moose Member
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live here in nevada and am the only serious DHer/FRer i know. Just wondering if anyone else in my area is into this stuff and where do you ride? i have built a few freeride places around my neighborhood, but its not that good. If u live in this area and know any good spots near (besides Northstar) lets hear 'em.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Moosey,
I live in Fallon and can not say for certain that I am a serious DH/FR yet but I get out and try...the only problem is that there are limited areas to ride as far as i have seen around Fallon. Are you aware of any? I have been to Rainbow Ridge, Grimes Point and some Jeep trails in the area but they are not really MTB friendly.

·
Moose Member
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ride in sone private property that isn't really private. There's motorcycle tracks and plenty of people walking dogs back there. I've been up to rattlesnake once on a more cross country bike, but with a little work and shuttling it could be quite fun out there (but short). I'm looking for a place really close like rattlesnake or a empty lot where I can build and not worry about anything being destroyed. I just recently had a few small jumps torn up by an four wheeler person. Do you know of anywhere like that?

Btw in what area of Fallon do you live?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts