Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Waiting to exhale.
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone has a HH100x with 23.5TT and lives in orange county california or near there? I would like to maybe meet up at a trail and check out the bike. I am on a 5 spot right now and am considering a HH100x. I have never even seen a titus in real life, only in magazines and internet. Anyways, it would be great if I could meet someone who would let me take it for a spin on the trail while they ride my 5 spot along side me. My fingers are crossed! :)

·
Do It Yourself
5,720 Posts
Hey Smokey,
I'm heading out to SoCal this week and I'm bringing my ride (23.5" tt HH). My plans are loose this week, I'll be out near Palmdale on Thursday and Friday, busy at Coachella and Joshua Tree over the weekend and in LA Monday through Thursday next week. Not exactly OC but if the riding is better down there, I don't mind driving a couple hours to get to the good stuff. I'm probably looking to ride during the day though. Anyway, I don't know if any of that works for you but let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.