Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most Saturday’s and Sunday’s I’m doing a mixed surface ride on my ‘gravel’ bike. I leave Georgetown and head either northwest towards Elora, North to Erin and beyond, or Northeast towards Hockley Valley. I use both rail trails and the gravel (or paved) roads to make up routes between 50-100k. Most technical I get is red trail at Albion, after riding the rail trail. I’m running 650b-47mm tires. Other than on rail trails, I’ve seen maybe one other person on a gravel road. I know Brian at Forks (previously in Erin) rides in the area too, but rarely crossing paths with others I’m wondering who else may be doing similar rides. Would love to meet others out there and maybe organize some morning group rides now and then.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you enjoy a mixed surface ride, I followed the Eager Beaver 100 route yesterday and really enjoyed it. You can find the route on their event website or via ride with gps. I parked in a Shelburne and did the loop from there. Lots of wind turbines!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.