Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engaging and disengaging this rack is not ergonomically amazing. Anyone have the EZ Pull? Does it work well? Is it actually EZ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Engaging and disengaging this rack is not ergonomically amazing. Anyone have the EZ Pull?
I do, for three trays.

Does it work well?
It works as expected. Same quality as everything else from 1up.

Is it actually EZ?
It does help make things EZier mostly because you don't have to reach under the rack. However, with three bikes loaded, it's still tough to raise simply because of the weight/leverage ratio. Not much you can do about that, unless you lift by grabbing the bikes.

It's a must have for anything over two trays, in my opinion. If I happen to pull the 3rd tray off, I also take the EZ pull off. But I may order the rods for two trays as well.

What kind of vehicle are you using the 1up on, and how many trays? I have it on a 4WD Tahoe with a minor lift kit. With three trays, that puts the handle chin high (I'm 5'-10") in the upright position. The handle doesn't do a lot at that point because it's so high. But as you lower the rack, it definitely helps.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

I only have two trays bit it's still not optimal.

One vehicle is a stock PU (soon to be replaced by a Sprinter) the other is a CX5. Neither are high.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
kgraham11
69 Posts
I've got it on a two bike rack. Turns a two-handed operation into one-handed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.