Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had problems ordering stuff from Airbomb online? I order a velo saddle but I haven't received it for 2weeks. I sent several email asking if they ship it yet but I haven't got confirmation. I got order confirmation of the order that's all.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I think

that it is the same company as Beyond Bikes which would explain why you are having issues.
They are good when you go to their store. But, I think they got you by the short and curlies when you mail/email order.

Picard said:
Anyone had problems ordering stuff from Airbomb online? I order a velo saddle but I haven't received it for 2weeks. I sent several email asking if they ship it yet but I haven't got confirmation. I got order confirmation of the order that's all.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what do I do now ????

What the hell am I suppose to do now? Does anyone got its phone number I can call ? I waited too long for the saddle. I really like the Velo saddle. why did Airbomb still in business if they treat customers so poorly .

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
because customers who'd order from airbomb are morons... they';ve had shitty service for FIVE YEARS NOW... bikeroom, airbomb and beyond are all the crap (and really the same idiots under multiple store names) of the mail-order biz.

·
Advanced Slacker
15,338 Posts
Picard said:
I ordered once from them about 5 or 6 years ago, and I swear they get the phone confused with the bong.

They were having some blowout deal on WTB tires, so I ordered 5 tires from them (for me and some freinds). They ended up sending the order (and billing me) two times. They did not even get the order right. With each order I got 2 enduroraptors instead of 2 Velociraptors. So now I had 10 tires, including 4 enduroraptors that I never even wanted. They offered to refund my money, but would not cover return shipping. They said that the deal was so good they could not afford to. I was able to sell a few of them for what I paid, and some others were good stocking stuffers.

Needless to say I wrote them off my list no matter how good a deal they have.

Kapusta

·
dirty trail dog
601 Posts
I ordered a bottom bracket from them in February because they were the only online store that carried the one I needed.

After two weeks and no part and no emails from them, I called them and they said it wasn't in stock, but they'd replace it with a nicer Truvative BB. I said okay, what about the price diff (about 6 bucks)? Don't worry, we'll take care of it, they said.

Another two weeks passed and I called them again, and they said it was shipping that day.

Another two weeks passed and it finally arrived. By then I'd already bought another BB and replaced the crankset. But they didn't charge me the price difference, so I kept the BB for future use.

- They should've contacted me as soon as I ordered the part to say it wasn't available.
- They should have shipped the replacement item the day I discussed it with them.
+ The people I talked to were very nice.

Even though they gave me a better BB for a very low price, I won't buy from them again. When I order parts, I need them ASAP, not a month and a half later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.