Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
You wouldn't be needing that GT...

for March 18th, would you?

And, are you sure you want 29" wheels? A couple of guys over at mtbforida keep telling me how slow the 29s are :D . Good luck with the GT, hope it shows up soon. The Peace looks like a lot of bike for the coin. I'm just happy to see a steel frame vs. aluminum. I rode a rigid Zaskar in the early 90s (purple anodized, go figure) that would beat the snot out of you.

-Q

·
Registered
430 Posts
Gt expects to have the bikes in stock as follows:
Large - Late February
Med - Early March
Small - Late March

These dates are assuming that you are on the list as it is first come first serve. I would consider a different dealer if he said he had no idea. I am not even a GT dealer, but I've got Mongoose and they are both owned by Pacific. Your dealer would have had to simply pick up the phone or type an email. It took all of 2 minutes to get the info this morning. This bike is a great buy, but unfourtunately they didn't make it disk compatible. I think you will be pleased, let me know on the 29er forum when you get the bike.

And to the guy who has obviously never ridden or raced a 29er.... Hahahahahahahahaha:thumbsup: . What a winner you are. I love to race against guys like you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.