Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is 12 below in CO. and all i can think about is riding. need some pics to change the mood around this place. WINTER IS HELL!:madman:

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
i only took a couple of pics on my ride this weekend...sorry...bad homer...:madman: but i was flowin' well and just didn't want to stop.:) i did, however, snap this one, because the scenery was just too beautiful...:D

here ya go...

View attachment 227241

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
tg said:
It is 12 below in CO. and all i can think about is riding. need some pics to change the mood around this place. WINTER IS HELL!:madman:
horrible camera pics...taken right before i put the avy on the bike.

and another pic of my noon time 1-hour loop....probably hitting in 2 hours even though it is really cold out (7 degrees below room temp right now!)

Attachments

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
FoShizzle said:
probably hitting in 2 hours even though it is really cold out (7 degrees below room temp right now!)
you really know how to rub it in, don't ya?...that's just mean! :eek::nono:
:p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
El Chingon said:
Now some Cali pics:
The only one I recognize is Smoothies. I'm heading to Aliso in an hour or so. I'm still deciding whether to bring arm warmers and a vest or just the arm warmers. Brrrrrr! (It was 33F in Aliso Sunday morning.)

EDIT: Here's a recycled shot from October when it was still in the 80s...before the cold snap.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
hey el c. that top pic.... when was that taken? looks like big bear about '99 or '00. that outfit and bike sure does look familliar. could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.