Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm more of a dog person
864 Posts
I don't have a picture but I did see a Charcoal Metallic Blue Flux last weekend at the RCST Bash in Lykens, PA. It was very nice looking but alot darker than I expected. Hard to tell it was blue from a distance. I had considered that color for my Spot but ended up going with the Sparkle Blue. Glad I did, I like it alot better, matches my ano blue components.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
The Charcoal Blue is a great color- my favorite blue they have. My next Turner will either be White or Charcoal Metallic Blue.

Edit- I believe it is the same color they had on the XCEs back in the day.

·
Registered
762 Posts
If that color looks like how I'd like it to, I'd be tempted to do a build with that color frame offset with green bits like green I9s or King hubs, hope seatpost clamp, hope m4s, king headset. Maybe a big wheeled project....

May as well look nice, not like it would ever leave my couch anyway.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ask, and you shall receive...

Unless there were two, I had the one sighted at the Lykens PA "Bash". Pics of un-built frame follow (methinks I'm breaking some rules since my couch isn't red)...let me know if you want a shot of it built-up...nice weather here today and I can get a sunlight shot or two (although I think the bike is a bit dirty).

I think it's a pretty cool color...gets much brighter in sunlight...and you don't see too many Turners out here, let alone this color.

Bicycle frame Blue Bicycle accessory Bicycle part Interior design

Blue Musical instrument accessory Electric blue Cobalt blue Bicycle frame

-Raynman59

·
Registered
110 Posts
Also, FWIW, Iron Glimmer was one of the colors that made my final cut, and I nearly went with it. I chose Charcoal Blue Metallic cause it's a little different, but still understated, and you can dress it with either silver or black parts and it looks great.

Good luck with your decision!

-Raynman59

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
skunkty14 said:
So so picture in the first post of this thread, second photo.

I hope someone comes up with some better photos of this color, I think I would really like this color.
please dont link to my local website....it is bad enough SSINGA is a regular now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.