Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to try the dhx on my spot ( i know there is the fit issue on the med. but I am guessing that i can just remove the blue knob like turner recommended ) is there anyone out there that may be interested in a trade plus money for a romic - i am running a pushed rp3 now but still want to try the dhx

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've got a brand new DHX 5.0 with two springs if you're interested. $300 plus shipping for it all (bought at your own risk for fit). I had some fit issues on my RFX and didn't want to take off the blue knob or air valve cap (I'm so vain and stubborn). I just picked up my Avalanche last night, so this thing has to go. Let me know.

Bryan

·
in the getto
175 Posts
Lucky7 said:
I've got a brand new DHX 5.0 with two springs if you're interested. $300 plus shipping for it all (bought at your own risk for fit). I had some fit issues on my RFX and didn't want to take off the blue knob or air valve cap (I'm so vain and stubborn). I just picked up my Avalanche last night, so this thing has to go. Let me know.

Bryan
That's a good deal Lucky7 but is it a 7.5 eye to eye and 2in. stroke ?

·
in the getto
175 Posts
Lucky7 said:

Bryan
That's a good deal Lucky7 but is it a 7.5 eye to eye and 2in. stroke ? What size springs do you have ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.