Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

·
Get out of town!
1,442 Posts
If I had $7500 to spend on a bike it would not be that one. Nice though.

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Yes - with Lynskey, Moots, Quiring, etc... out there with proven Ti frames that you can get for $2K or so, put a CF fork on it, build it up with NICE wheels and top-notch parts, etc... and you can save at least $2K on money for a vacation or three with that bike. CF tubes in the Ti, not really so sure that it makes the best configuration for that bike set-up... I'd rather have all Ti or a molded CF frameset personally. A nicely lugged, detailed Serotta road bike - now that might get more attention from me... Except you can't play in the dirt with it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I saw it up close, the ti carving looks like a real hack job, sorry, if it were just a straight Ottrott, it would look tight. Also, I swear that that bike already sold from serotta in like march, it may be second hand.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
**** the picture around the internet in South Korea and it'll have a home in about 48 hours. It might not fit, it will end up with cheap flat pedals, and it will never see more than a poop smelly ditch-side bike path but it will sell.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.