Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like the jeffsy pros are now shipping....

Anyone got one? Real world (no marketing ********) reviews?

·
Ride in heat
374 Posts
Does anybody have any knowledge - if the availability date on the setup I've ordered has changed from Jun 8 to Jul 27 - does it mean there a delay with my order's arrival? (((((((((

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
The availability changed after the first batch arrived, you need to refer to the date that was on the site at the time of your order and the date on your emailed order confirmation.

·
Ride in heat
374 Posts
Uh, that's a relief then. That means the first batch (I think I've order like a few hours after they released it) is ready to ship?

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
You should have had info from YT by now, the first shipment was in on the 18th and I got notification from them asking for payment on the same day.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
You'll have to try calling them or email, they usually respond pretty quickly, well in the Germany office at least. I am in the UK.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some European Jeffsys Pro with Available date of 25th May were shipped early...
What is more is that they don't seem to be being held in a DHL warehouse in germany for a week like the capras were....

Should start hitting doorsteps this week cant wait to hear the ride reports!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah can confirm early shipping. Ordered a jeffsy pro on the 6th of may with the available date of the 25th may, got shipping conformation on Monday so two days early happy days !

I'm in Scotland.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered a medium Coral/raw Jeffsy Pro last Tuesday , paid for it wednesday (Transferwise) it was booked in to be picked up by DHL Thursday . I received it this wednesday.

Really nice bike , eats the trails . Bunnyhops high as hell , wheelies and manuals easily. Changed back tyre for a Rock Razor (saved 160g) . Took out the tubes (-360g) added Stans and tubeless valves (+160g). Weight with Vault magnesium pedals and those changes was 26.8 pounds.

Changed chainring for 28 T but may well have to go up to 30 T as so easy to ride fast on dry trails it was spinning out in top.

No damage , box is tough for a cardboard one , was built nicely didn't even need to adjust the derraileur at all after attaching. Cables are only slightly long and the routing is excellent.

No Thirstmaster bottles available yet though , being sent in July apparently.

Size wise i'm 173-174 cm , smidge under 5'9 . 30 inch leg . Sizing was absolutely perfect.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered a medium Coral/raw Jeffsy Pro last Tuesday , paid for it wednesday (Transferwise) it was booked in to be picked up by DHL Thursday . I received it this wednesday.

Really nice bike , eats the trails . Bunnyhops high as hell , wheelies and manuals easily. Changed back tyre for a Rock Razor (saved 160g) . Took out the tubes (-360g) added Stans and tubeless valves (+160g). Weight with Vault magnesium pedals and those changes was 26.8 pounds.

Changed chainring for 28 T but may well have to go up to 30 T as so easy to ride fast on dry trails it was spinning out in top.

No damage , box is tough for a cardboard one , was built nicely didn't even need to adjust the derraileur at all after attaching. Cables are only slightly long and the routing is excellent.

No Thirstmaster bottles available yet though , being sent in July apparently.
?
Size wise i'm 173-174 cm , smidge under 5'9 . 30 inch leg . Sizing was absolutely perfect.
How did you find setting up the fox fork and shock was it a bit off a faff having to measure the sag ? Curious to know as I've only ever had rockshox and found that to be piss easy with the sag markers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How well does the bike climb? I know it has gravity oriented geometry but would like to know how well it climbs for all day rides

·
Registered
62 Posts
Much to my fiance's disapproval, I'm probably going to pull the trigger on an AL Comp 1. I'm just waiting to hear some real world reviews before I do so. Mostly interested in hearing how it climbs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Ride in heat
374 Posts
I can already say - worse than a 120mm trail bike with 68 degree head angle, but better than anything else in aggressive/enduro/trail medium travel 29er niche.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts