Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
headed up to mammoth and thought id bring my bike. ill be the young gun on the stinky. should be there from thurs to sat. plan on hitting a lot of velocity and bullit. if you see me shout me down, as ill be alone :( late.

Attachments

·
395 Fat Tire Council
296 Posts
konabiker said:
headed up to mammoth and thought id bring my bike. ill be the young gun on the stinky. should be there from thurs to sat. plan on hitting the mountain and the jumps behind wave rave. if you see me shout me down, as ill be alone :( late.
Yeah, I'll be out on the mountain probably all day saturday.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SocalSuperhero said:
Yeah, I'll be out on the mountain probably all day saturday.
what bike were you on? i didnt get to bring my bike :mad: :mad: so i was on differnt demo bikes.

·
395 Fat Tire Council
296 Posts
konabiker said:
what bike were you on? i didnt get to bring my bike :mad: :mad: so i was on differnt demo bikes.
I ride a giant dh team with a monster t on teh weekends... but i had a terrible day saturday. I just couldn't get myself in the groove and ended up nutting myself hard on teh first run of the day. Needless to say, once i recovered, i resigned for the day. It was a bummer cause i was lookign forward to some good doqnhilling action sinc ei can't dh on the weekdays...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.