Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading to Moab Thurs morning and will be coming back Sunday. We'll probably ride in Fruita Sunday before heading home.

I see there's a big group going to Fruita.
Anyone planning on Going to Moab too?

I'm sorta wishing Fruita was the destination for me seein' how Moab will be packed this weekend (every weekend?)

Ed

·
ride, eat, live
238 Posts
Moab apr 29 weekend

i'll be out in Moab that weekend, all my riding friends had to bail out because things came up (bunch of pu55y's). i'll be solo and wouldn't mind finding a riding group if i'll be doing the same type of rides and times

if you'll be doing the same type of rides and times we can talk when out there

i like to ride very technical, pretty aggressive trails, not pure DH but still pretty tech, and i don't mind taking my time if there's a ton of climbing

i also like to ride EARLY in the morn....start by 8am at the latest

if any of that sounds like what you'll be doing let's talk

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll be out there with a couple of friends from Friday evening to Monday afternoon.
We'll be riding technical stuff with out a lot of climbing.
Most likely be riding at least Barlett Wash, Moab Rim, and Amasa Back (for the drops and step up).
PM me if interested in riding.

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check your PMs.

We'll figure out our plan while driving up, but we will be doing Porcupine Trail at some point and probably slick at some point.

This group is into standared xc type riding. Technical climbing and fast descending but not FR or DH. We may do the shuttle to Porcupine Rim trailhead, but we'll ride everywhere we go, generally.

I like to start early too, but we have a big group, so there's that.

Anyway, give me a call and let me know your plans and maybe we can connect.

Ed

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ibmkidIII said:
Hey Ed,
I may be out there weekend, but not 100% sure...
If you do, give me a call (check your PMs)

We'll be in a fleabag called the Rustic inn (or something like that) I'm trying to get the name and number from the guy who made reservations...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.