Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TBN.ca will be up there this saturday. Anyone planning to go?

i'm most likely going to check out how the club is. Will be my first time going with that club and going to Kelso.

:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
tbn

cost is $5 to ride if your not a member - pays for club liability insurance. annual membership is $50.00 i think. the rides vary. if you get a ride that splits into two groups (fast and slow) it can be good. if it's one masse group though things get kinda slow - stops every 2-3 minutes for everyone to catch up. yeah, it's intended as a social ride but i like to go a bit faster :D . i was out on most of their rides last year but have been way busy this year. i plan on catching some of the rides in august.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goodwrench said:
I have never been to Kelso but saw TBN last sunday at Ravenshoe (about 30 riders), do you know if there is a cost to ride with them ? I am from Aurora so we could meet up if i can make it.
hey good wrench let me know. if u plan to go to Kelso by tonite....coz i think i'm giving another rider a ride on saturday as well but i'm not too sure how to drive there. but i don't think it is that hard.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.