Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be riding in Old Forge, NY next Tuesday and Windham Bike Park on Thursday. I am coming in from out of town and riding solo so just reaching out if anyone else will be in those areas on those days and would like to pair up.

I'm an intermediate rider always looking to improve. I was at Windham 2 years ago riding solo and was lucky to pair up with another dude that was there alone as well and we rode together that day and it made it much more fun so trying to be proactive this time in case I get lucky. Please reply here or reach out to me privately so I can give you my deets and we can shred together! haha

Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll be riding in Old Forge, NY next Tuesday and Windham Bike Park on Thursday. I am coming in from out of town and riding solo so just reaching out if anyone else will be in those areas on those days and would like to pair up.

I'm an intermediate rider always looking to improve. I was at Windham 2 years ago riding solo and was lucky to pair up with another dude that was there alone as well and we rode together that day and it made it much more fun so trying to be proactive this time in case I get lucky. Please reply here or reach out to me privately so I can give you my deets and we can shred together! haha

Thanks
Check out AFTA (adirondack foothills trail alliance) on facebook. Theyre pretty active.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.