Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Think Circles!
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahah, yeah thats my white trash look. the wife said no :(

im willing to ride THROUGH (not around like I first said) a little mud. I just need to get out and do some riding. Todays proposed ride got blown away and I've got the itch.

·
enlightened.
1,494 Posts
DaveMW said:

im willing to ride around a little mud. I just need to get out and do some riding. Todays proposed ride got blown away and I've got the itch.
Prepare yourself for an internet beating. Riding around mud is a big, fat :nono: around these parts.

ride around mud=trail widening/braiding/rutting.

Oh, btw, Full Trucker = dude on the internet who apparently looks like you.

·
Registered
438 Posts
DaveMW said:

im willing to ride around a little mud. I just need to get out and do some riding. Todays proposed ride got blown away and I've got the itch.
You mean, "I'm willing to ride through a little mud."

·
Aphonopelma Coloradanum
202 Posts
White Ranch had large icy stretches today that were only rideable with studded tires. They will turn into mud around 9-10AM tomorrow when the temp gets above freezing. If you can get out early enough and don't mind slipping and sliding, it might be fun but otherwise it will be a muddy mess.

Attachments

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
Get out early, before things thaw out. (provided you've got some winter-friendly gear).
with predicted temps into the 50's, your best bet will be getting on and off the trail before 9 am

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.