Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
my knees hurt
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 6/29/08 real early;)
Going to go out and do Usery Pass/Bush Hwy(approx 3hrs) or Tortilla Flats/EOP(approx 4hrs). Leaning toward Tortilla/EOP since I road it this morning and there was not alot of traffic...Bush Hwy would probably be another story. Open to other suggestions though.

Leaving early from my house if interested....I was back home this morning before 9am.:D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
singlespeedsycip said:
Sunday 6/29/08 real early;)
Going to go out and do Usery Pass/Bush Hwy(approx 3hrs) or Tortilla Flats/EOP(approx 4hrs). Leaning toward Tortilla/EOP since I road it this morning and there was not alot of traffic...Bush Hwy would probably be another story. Open to other suggestions though.

Leaving early from my house if interested....I was back home this morning before 9am.:D
can i take a rain check for next sun? i have never been on the tortilla flats ride....but i am very interested.

i am only a cat 5 but i can do a decent pace...i think :thumbsup:

mx

·
my knees hurt
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shouldn't be a problem, not too sure what next weekend will bring, but possible. How do your Saturdays look? I'm sure your speed will not be a problem....just a training ride, not a hammerfest...

·
Meatpuppet
536 Posts
wish I would have seen this, I thought it was silent sunday. It was NOT.
I'm up for joining in the future
I think Im CAT 12, is that a problem??

·
my knees hurt
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dirtrodr said:
wish I would have seen this, I thought it was silent sunday. It was NOT.
I'm up for joining in the future
I think Im CAT 12, is that a problem??
Chris, Great to hear from you...I know you wont have a problem....
Let me know when you want to hook up.
-Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.