·
Inbred Homebrewer
847 Posts
yup

max-a-mill said:
here's me!

http://www.millersalbums.com/(sugoifyqzms5sxv5eccl2a45)/Image.aspx

abd if it looks like i am struggling, well, it's because I AM! :D
You can't link to the pics (or save them). But, you can do a ctrl-print screen (screen capture) then paste it into Paint. Save the file as a jpg, then crop it in photoshop or other imaging software. (yes, it's a pain in the ass.)

Anyway, here's my geeky mugshot. Gotta love those illuminite vests...or not. (it's actually blue)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bigkeith said:
you were sitting right behind me at the end :)

if the link doesnt work i'm 166 my brother 167 daughter is 180 and wife 183
http://www.millersalbums.com/(fcamhz45hcazmf45hjr1dkib)/Image.aspx
were you the guy i was sitting behind who rode the intermediate course??? nice meetin ya!

damn man, you shoulda said somethin, i'da offered you a beer! :D

it also funny cause the guy i was riding behind all day and hanging with for a good amount of time after the ride (eric?) turns to me, right before we take off after getting the schwag, and says "i was looking for this guy who said online somewhere he was gonna ride the whole ride on his redline adult bmx bike." and i say "THAT WAS ME!"

·
Registered
284 Posts
max-a-mill said:
were you the guy i was sitting behind who rode the intermediate course??? nice meetin ya!

damn man, you shoulda said somethin, i'da offered you a beer! :D

it also funny cause the guy i was riding behind all day and hanging with for a good amount of time after the ride (eric?) turns to me, right before we take off after getting the schwag, and says "i was looking for this guy who said online somewhere he was gonna ride the whole ride on his redline adult bmx bike." and i say "THAT WAS ME!"
yep that was me. i had intended on mentioning something about the forums but it was so many people and by the time i finished riding all i could think of was cheese steaks

·
Inbred Homebrewer
847 Posts
bigkeith said:
yep that was me. i had intended on mentioning something about the forums but it was so many people and by the time i finished riding all i could think of was cheese steaks
Do your friends call you Big Keith, too? 'Cos I'd swear I heard somebody yell 'hey, big keith!' right as I was finishing up the ride (rolling up to the start/finish area). The name was familiar, so I started looking around, but I couldn't tell who they were talking to.

Wasn't until you posted about your daughter's "swollen head" the other day that I put 2 & 2 together, otherwise I'd have said something.

From now on...no going to group events without mtbr jerseys and name tags! (kidding)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Stick said:
Do your friends call you Big Keith, too? 'Cos I'd swear I heard somebody yell 'hey, big keith!' right as I was finishing up the ride (rolling up to the start/finish area). The name was familiar, so I started looking around, but I couldn't tell who they were talking to.

Wasn't until you posted about your daughter's "swollen head" the other day that I put 2 & 2 together, otherwise I'd have said something.

From now on...no going to group events without mtbr jerseys and name tags! (kidding)
fortunately no one calls me that in real life anymore. maybe they were calling someone else, Big is a very popualr prefix to Keith. i've had the name online since i started using a pc, but unlikely that some one would call me that in public. although if you see me drive on 95 they may call me other things and give me funny salutes.

i hate driving

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.