Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MBAA!
294 Posts
preparation_h said:
Just wondering.....I see the banner all the time but have never heard of anyone using it. Anyone try it?
Im also curious. I was looking through and the most travel they offer is 1 1/2"? That cant be right, if they have a 80mm rear shock I might try it out when funds allow. Right now im saving for a new fork but if I hear raving reviews ill definitely look into it.

G

·
Buddy of mine got one, seems to work just as well as my fox float r on my NRS. He's got no issues with it at all.

·
Alright, let's ride!
1,472 Posts
en are es said:
Im also curious. I was looking through and the most travel they offer is 1 1/2"? That cant be right, if they have a 80mm rear shock I might try it out when funds allow. Right now im saving for a new fork but if I hear raving reviews ill definitely look into it.
Keep in mind to get 80 mm of travel the shock does not have to have a stroke of 80 mm.

·
MBAA!
294 Posts
LowCel said:
Keep in mind to get 80 mm of travel the shock does not have to have a stroke of 80 mm.
Although true, the specs of their shocks wont work for my bike really if you ask me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.