Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
Never ordered stuff from them, but I did buy in person last year.

Seemed like a decent shop. I know people in Portland that use them as their LBS.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah, they are good....

I have bought a number of things from them, no issues at all. One order was taking a while, so I called. The handlebars were out of stock, and he wasn't sure when they would arrive, so he gave me a better (more expensive) bar for the same price. They are cool....

·
Sedona, Az USA
1,036 Posts
EXCELLENT !

their shopping cart, checkout process and automatic email notification of your UPS tracking number is brilliant.

And their prices are very competitive and they'll honor other prices. I like using them for everything i can.

joel

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Very good... i ordered something that wasn't in stock but said it was so they shipped the item overnight so I would have it for the weekend.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
They are my lbs and they rock I usually go pic my stuff up but they have shipped me special order stuff and I have had no problems at all

They guys are great, I am going to get Josh up on the ski-bike again this year!! :D

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Universal Cycles is fantastic! I order through them quite often. No Tax sales! The shipping is slow but who cares! They take care of your order right away, and offer some of the best custom wheelsets I've seen!

They rock!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Nothing but good things to say about Universal, from Victor (no longer working there) to Josh they r all kool peeps to deal with.

·
your mom
1,331 Posts
Raptordude said:
Universal Cycles is fantastic! I order through them quite often. No Tax sales! The shipping is slow but who cares! They take care of your order right away, and offer some of the best custom wheelsets I've seen!

They rock!
yea i ordered my wheels from them. very very nice. i would definatly recomend using them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts